May 13, 2011

free tutorial for my dear followers

google deleted my sharing!! how about yours? still here or deleted by google too??  i thought google is more stable than yahoo blog... however, it is the same~~ :(
i've already forgotten what i wrote on my previous post... but i remember i need to say thank you to my followers, so here are some free tutorial for you all, hope it can help you to make more and more beautiful miniatures :)
and also i will share more tutorial for my followers in the future!

(1)


(2)


(3)


(4)


(5)


(6)


3 comments:

María José- LugArt petit said...

Thank you very much for the tutorials. You are very kind to share them. A kiss from Barcelona

Ascension said...

Carol, muchisimas gracias por los tutoriales me encantara intentar hacer algo.
Hasta ahora no he podido ver tus tutoriales los bloggers no iban.
Feliz fin de semana
besitos ascension

Carol's handiwork said...

my google here was fixing some problems and only can go to "read" mode at that time. google said the last post is deleted... but luckily, i have save those tutorial photos in my computer :)